Kamelion Studios Terms and Conditions
Please see individual items for shipping costs. Free shipping applies to Australian customers only.
Please note when selecting Standard Shipping this does not include tracking or insurances. It is recommended to upgrade to Express for both Domestic and International for all artwork purchases.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply for purchases outside of Australia. I am not responsible for any delays due to customs and or Postal Services.
Returns & Exchanges
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, unopened, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase for Australian purchases, 21 Days for International purchases.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
- Custom and Personalised orders
- Items on Sale
Most items listed in the Gallery are ready to ship. For items in the Gift Shop please check the individual processing times. Remember each one is painted! I don’t just press print on these beauties. Notebooks are ready to ship. Gift tags are individually painted so please allow up to 2 Business days.
Rush orders can be made, please contact me prior to purchase.
Purchasing large artwork:
The following service is available for all purchases of my canvas art. To take advantage of any of these please contact me.
– ability to view the artwork prior to purchase (if able)
– ability to create a payment schedule (similar to layby) for items over AUD $2,000. Full terms to be discussed with buyer and will be provided on a case by case basis.
– 14 day cooling off for Australian buyers only. Stick it on your wall and if you are not 100% happy you can return any canvas art in its original condition. Shipping will be at buyers expense.
To fulfil your order, you must provide woocommerce, and therefore my Store with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. This is all done through your Ordering process. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for custom artwork orders through conversation/messaging services such as my contact us page.
I also keep and collect any reviews you submit and the images you post along with those reviews to Google and/or Facebook about my work.
How I use your information that you provide to my Store:
Your information is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Postal Services: I engage with Australia post for delivery/mail services. I will share your personal information such as your address and (where you have provided it through purchasing) your contact phone with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to mail your orders.
• Social Media: I reserve the right to share your review and the images you provide in that review to my social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Your review contains the information you have provided to Google/Facebook as part of your public profile (generally your account name and your profile picture if you have one) as well as your actual review, the product you are reviewing and the date you posted it. Any other information collected as part of your order that does not pertain to your review will NOT be used.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Demelza Croci, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.